Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Insurance Policies and Companies

I never really understood the different types of insurance policies and their meanings, but after some investigating, things were much clearer. Some of us tend to think insurance coverage is for someone else, or we can’t afford the rates. You must explore different companies and when you find one you are comfortable with, ask them about their rates. You may be surprised.

Through my employment I have a group policy and for me, that is enough and it is cheaper than having my own individual coverage. According to some sites it is cheaper to have a group policy, but what I didn’t know, was there are other ways to get group insurance without going through an employer.

Maybe I am not as up-to-date with my insurance knowledge as others, but I have recently learned a lot. Several companies are extremely helpful in explaining the different types of policies and their meanings and some will even provide useful dos and don’ts. I truly enjoyed the knowledge I have gained and would recommend that you look into obatining a policy of your own. We all need insurance whether we want to admit it or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home