Thursday, January 3, 2008

Times are changing

It is the beginning of a new year and for some people this will mean change. You must keep in mind that with change come new things learned and new experiences. Some of what you will endure will open your eyes to what you cherish most.

I am personally going through change within my own family. My son is leaving to join the Air force and his departure brings many new and scary thoughts. I know I am not the first mother or person to experience such feelings, but nonetheless I felt this was the perfect time to share.

We all must grow and move forward regardless of how much we wish things could remain the same. Loved ones may leave, but they are never far from our thoughts or hearts. As you advance you must not lose sight or take for granted the things you find important in your life.

Until we meet again…..”You are never alone, someone is always thinking about you.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home